Sunday, 14 August 2016

Top Good Night Message For Friend (Boys)

Goodbye messages for friends : looking for the right words to say goodbye to a friend ? Cute quote on a greeting card by writing a sweet farewell to his best friend .From touching moments to awesome memories and from funny pranks to happy smiles – bring everything together in a personalized message. You can even write a letter if you think that a small farewell note is not enough to express yourself. Read this post and reflect on your own friendship. You might be sad that your friend is going away but this is the time to look back at all the beautiful memories, rather than grieve about the inevitable. The farewell will be tearful but it will be yet another memory that’ll hold everything together even when you and your friend are thousands of miles apart.



Good And Best Good Night Message For Friends (2016) :


Our friendship is the best thing that ever happened to me . I'm talking to you, and you set me free meeting smile .I can’t believe that fate is taking you away and ripping us apart. I just want to say that I will miss you from the bottom of my heart.


1) Sory, for all the times I may have unkowingly hurt your feelings and caued you pain. Gdbye my frend, until we meet again.

Good night messages


2) I nver knw that saying just one word could make me feel so blue, until I said GODBYE to a speial friend like you.

3) Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the preous memories. Goodbye my friend.


4) Tody I take a moment to thank Lary Page, Srgey Brin, Mark Zukerberg, Jack Drsey, Jan Koum, Brian Acton, Evan Spiegel, Robert Murphy and Steve Jobs. Without them we wouldn’t have Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat and FaceTime. How else would I have possibly kept in touch with you? Goodbye.



Great Good Night Message For Friends :

Friends for Good Night message : you way too cool or with your bestieCute joke are a tad too mature ? think again. Memories of friendshipSpontaneity and all the crazy things you wander around . A dessert or an inspirational messageQuotes , while you are walking around in bed poke your friends with . Texts , Facebook postsPinterest or share tag - whatever it very people who make your life terrible smilehugs and kisses to share leads . If you still think it 's kind of a lameFeeling, stop thinking and just do it. awwws terrible memories and funny reactionsAs you will remember from the bottom of my heart will go down as the sparkles .

1  Nikal aaya chand bikhar gye sitare,
   so gye panchi so gaye nazre,
   kho jao tum bhi mithe khabo me,
   aur deho rat me sapne Pyre Pyare.


2  Hum ap ko kabhi khne nahin dege,
   Juda hona chaha toh bhi hone nahin denge,
   Chandni raton mein aaye gi meri yaad,
   Meri yaad ke woh pal aap ko sne nahin denge.


3  Ho gayi ab toh blck blck night,
   Ab band bhi kar do white white light,
   Swet swet sapano ki pakad lo flght,
   Oh my lovly dear Good Nght

Good night messages for her


4  Chand taro se raat jagmagane lagi
   phulo ki khushboo duniya mehkane lagi
   So jaiye raat ho gayi hai kafi
   Nindiya rni bhi apko dekhne hai aane lagi.


5  Kitni haseen yeh raat aayi hai   
   Chand taro ki sogaat saath layi hai
   Hamari chahat ka hi toh asar hai yeh
   Yun hi nahi yeh barsat aayi hai.







3 comments: